- 1 Lucy Hale Birthday: Lucy Hale turns 29 Years Old Today | Happy Birthday Lucy Hale
Lucy Hale Birthday: Lucy Hale turns 29 Years Old Today | Happy Birthday Lucy Hale
Lucy Hale Birthday: Lucy Hale turns 29 Years Old Today | Happy Birthday Lucy Hale
Lucy Hale: The development career is no barrier
Lucy Hale is a famous American actress, who became famous for her role in the teen show “Lovely Cheating”, but the young girl is not limited to a field of activity and she reflects her talent in many other projects. In addition to acting, she advertises a country singer, lyricist herself and other artists, famous fashion brands, and is an active public figure in America. Despite the fact that Lucy Hell’s growth is very low, it does not interrupt the girl in the creation of at least one successful career.
Lucy Hale Biography
Lucy is the native of a large metropolis, which is located in the south of America. From childhood, she was a very talented girl and in small classes, she started taking part in her first vocal lessons. In high school, at the age of 12, Hale had to switch to homework. When the girl had already become famous, she said that she had to do it because she was ill with food. Due to the fact that Lucy Hell had a small increase in her childhood, her illness was especially noticeable. But he was able to defeat him in record time.
After moving to Los Angeles, Helle became one of the lucky ones who reached the final of the first talent competition in America. And so, the breakthrough came to him for the first time, he conquered America in his voice, and in many television shows often began to present various songs on TV. But then the girl was called in serials and films, where Lucy played epic roles. Due to the fact that the girl’s type was interesting and non-standard, she was soon invited to play the lead role in the series “Lovely Desivers” series, where she played the role of Area Montgomery.
Lucy Hale: height, weight, parameter
We will be more familiar with the actress’s parameters. The growth of Lucy Hale is low – this is 5 feet and 2 inches, and it is 157 centimeters, with such a low increase, the American actress weighs 119 pounds or 54 kilograms. With the criteria of 81-61-84, its figure looks harmonious, and copies of chronic illness are unaware for a long time. Perhaps this is due to the low growth of Lucy, Hale has achieved such popularity because development is its distinctive feature and it separates it among other actresses.
The girl played a role in such roles, known serials, such as “Lonely Hearts” and “X-Files”, besides Hale played a major role in almost seven years as a “Lovely Desivers” in such a television show. Despite the fact that Lucy Hale’s films and series, where she wants to play, carefully chooses, she does not plan to stop there, but herself will try herself in new projects.
Lucy Hale Personal Life
Lucy Hale won the American Juniors singing competition in 2003. A performance that opens her doors to television, as she first appears in Ned: How to Survive Studies ?, before Playing in the Fiction Secrets of a Small Town. Unfortunately, the pilot of the program is not retained by ABC. The comedy How I put your mother and The Wizards of Waverly Place, with Selena Gomez, invite him on their shoots for a few episodes. Then, in 2007, Lucy Hale plays the younger sister of a Bionic Woman, half woman, and half robot. But the series, which does not meet its audience, is finally canceled at the end of the first season. Always passionate about the performing arts, the pretty brunette is still determined to break into this environment.
After illustrating herself alongside Blake Lively in 4 girls and 1 jeans 2, Lucy Hale becomes one of the protagonists of Privileged, Rose Baker, the rich daughter of a legend of cosmetics. Seduced by her acting, ABC Family gives her the role of Aria Montgomery Pretty Little Liars. In this thriller-like teen-drama, four teenagers find themselves harassed by a stranger called “A”, a year after the disappearance of their friend Alison. The young woman from Tennessee then finds herself in the terrifying Scream 4 and replies to Nikki Reed in Downers Grove. She even lends her voice to one of Tink’s little creatures and the secret of the fairies. At the same time, she is working on her first studio album, “Road Between”, released during the summer of 2014.
Lucy Hale Carrier
Lucy began her singing career on the American Idol reality TV show in 2003. Since her role in the Pretty Little Liars series, Lucy has been planning to release a music album at Hollywood Records.
As an actress, she has roles in movies and series such as Ned: Cinderella 3, How to Survive Education, Privileged, How I Met Your Mother, Bionic Woman, The Wizards of Waverly Place, 4 Girls and Jeans and finally Miami Experts.
In 2010, she earned the role of Aria Montgomery in the series Pretty Little Liars.
His first single will be released on January 7, 2014, entitled You Sound Good To Me. In June 2014, she released her first album, Road Between.
In 2017 she played in the movie “Truth or dare”.
In early 2018, she released her new television series entitled “Life sentence” which she is the main character.
Lucy Hale Relationship
Lucy’s best friend is Annie Breiter. She is very close to Ian Harding, Ashley Benson, Julian Morris, Keegan Allen, Shenae Grimes, Ashley Newbrough, Megan Park, Chelsea Staub, Shay Mitchell, Janel Parrish, Sasha Pieterse, Troian Bellisario, and Tyler Blackburn.
In October 2007, Lucy began dating actor David Henrie, whom she met on the set of Waverly Place’s The Wizards. After more than two years of romance, Lucy ends their relationship in March 2010.
She was then in a relationship with musician Alex Marshall from October 2010 to December 2011.
Since January 2012, Lucy was in a relationship with actor Chris Zylka but they separated in September 2012.
In June 2013, it was announced that Lucy is in a relationship with actor Graham Rogers but they broke up shortly after, in September 2013.
On June 29, 2014, it was announced that Lucy broke with country music singer Joel Crouse, whom she had been attending for a few months.
From August 2014 to May 2015, she is in a relationship with the musician Adam Pitts, drummer of the British group Lawson.
Since June 2015, she is now in a relationship with musician Anthony Calabretta.
Lucy Hale Movies
2008 The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
2009 Fear Island Megan
2011 Scream 4
2011 A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song
2012 Secret of the Wings
2016 Waiting on Roxie
2018 The Unicorn
2018 Truth or Dare
2018 Dude Lily
Lucy Hale TV Series
2003 American Juniors
2005 Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide
2006 Drake & Josh
2006 The O.C.
2007/14 How I Met Your Mother
2007 Bionic Woman
2007/08 Wizards of Waverly Place
2009 Ruby & the Rockits
2009 Sorority Wars
2009 Private Practice
2010 CSI: Miami
2010/17 Pretty Little Liars
2012 Punk’d Herself
2014 Baby Daddy
2018 Life Sentence
Lucy released several songs, notably in the movie Comme Cinderella 3: It was a song:
Run This Town
Make You Believe
Solo or duet with another artist:
Road Between (first album)
Come Back Down To Earth (Jackson Harris)
Lucy Hale Facts
- Her Twitter account: https://twitter.com/lucyhale
- Her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LucyHaleOffical
- Her Instagram account: https://instagram.com/lucyhale89/
- Her official website: https://lucyhale.com/
- She has known Ashley Benson since she was 15 years old. They met on MySpace.
- During her youth, Lucy had eating disorders.
- She has four dogs: Marley, Bentley, Jack, and Elvis.
- The People Press has often compared it to the successful American singer Selena Gomez because of their physical resemblance.
- She is afraid of spiders and snakes.
- She is afraid of planes and avoids airports.
- She is a fan of Glee and she is very friendly with Lea Michele (Rachel Berry on Glee).
- Her lucky number is 2003 because it is this year that she participated in American Juniors Competition, it is also the year she started playing.
- The first place she sang was at a hotel in Memphis when she was 8 years old.
- She hates big wheels but loves the roller coaster.
- She is a fan of Christina Aguilera and Mariah Carey. She loves acoustic music and country music.
- She was repeatedly confused with Selena Gomez by Justin Bieber fans who wanted to steal her mobile phone to call Justin.
- If she could be part of a band, that would be Destiny’s Child.
- Her favorite personality is Ellen DeGeneres.
- She is rather good at archery.
- Her musical inspiration is Shania Twain and Martina McBride.
- Her favorite hobbies are yoga, sleeping and everything related to music.
- Her favorite food is sushi.
- Lucy loves the Nashville and Breaking Bad series.
- Her favorite stores are Barney’s, Free People and Urban Outfitters.
- Her full name is Karen Lucille Hale.
- She has all of Glee’s CDs and listens to them mainly when she’s driving.
- She loves horror movies and she played in Scream 4.
- She is Gemini.
- His fans are called the “Halers”.
- Lucy is very close to Ian. When they are not shooting, they send each other lots of text messages and call each other.
- She finally confessed in April 2018 that she wrote the song “lie a little better” for her co-star Drew Van Acker for whom she had a big crush.